Katie qualified as an Osteopath from the Surrey Institute of Osteopathic Medicine (SIOM) with a first class honours degree.
Following a decision to leave a corporate career to pursue a life-long desire to work in the healthcare sector. Katie qualified as a Sports Massage Therapist during her Osteopathic training and is also qualified in Western Medical Acupuncture and Kinesio taping techniques.
Additionally she regularly travels abroad where she teaches at the International College of Osteopathy Medicine in Milan, Italy.
- Bachelor degree (First Class Honours) in Osteopathy from the Surrey Institute of Osteopathic Medicine (SIOM).
- A Registered Osteopath (GOsC)
- A Member of the British Osteopathic Association
- A Member of the Kinesio Taping Association UK
- British Medical Acupuncture (Foundation Course) by Dr M. Cummings 2014
- Fundamental and Advanced Kinesio Taping (KT1 & KT2) 2013
- Fascial plane and Myofascial plane Techniques – Anatomy Trains (by Michael Watson) 2012
In addition she also holds:
- A Diploma in Sports Massage – SIOM 2011
She is a member of:
- General Osteopathic Counsil (GOsC)
- British Osteopathic Association (BOA)
- The Kinesio Taping Association UK (Dr Kenzo Kase)
- The First Surrey Institute of Osteopathic Medicine, Research Symposium in April 2014
In addition, she regularly travels abroad where she teaches at the International College of Osteopathy Medicine in Milan, Italy.