Clémence originates from Paris, France.
She qualified as an Osteopath from the prestigious Surrey Institute of Osteopathic Medicine (SIOM) with a first class honours degree (Surrey University).
Clémence qualified in Paediatric Osteopathy after her Osteopathic training and is also qualified in Western Medical Acupuncture and Kinesio taping techniques.
Additionally she regularly travels abroad where she teaches at the International College of Osteopathy Medicine in Milan, Italy.
- Masters degree (First Class Honours) in Osteopathy from the Surrey Institute of Osteopathic Medicine (SIOM), Surrey University.
- A Registered Osteopath (GOsC)
- British Medical Acupuncture
In addition she also holds:
- A certificate in Paediatric Osteopathic Medicine – SIOM 2016
She is a member of:
- General Osteopathic Council (GOsC)
- The International College of Osteopathy Medicine in Milan, Italy.
- The Surrey Institute of Osteopathic Medicine, Epsom.